- Plus more great international content from BBC Lifestyle, Food Network, Cbeebies
- DStv Access customers to also get more content
Nairobi, 14 August 2017….
MultiChoice is committed to ensuring that DStv customers get the best international and local channels at the best price. More notably, the best football from around the world, and we are about to make life even better for our customers on the DStv Family package as we say ‘Hola’ to the Spanish La Liga!
From Saturday 18 August, DStv Family customers will be delighted with all the thrilling football action from the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and others greats; as MultiChoice adds La Liga and more exciting content to give Family customers even more value.
We promised to put our customers at the heart of our business, and that is just what we have been doing over the last year – with masses of great content and freezes on prices.
DStv Family and Access customers will be get exciting new channels that will unlock their world of entertainment and provide even more quality content. DStv Family will now include not only ALLthe 380 games of the La Liga games on SuperSport 7 (DStv 227), but also BBC Lifestyle (DStv 174), Food Network (DStv 175), Cbeebies (Dstv 306) and Trace Mziki (DStv 323) while DStv Access customers will enjoy more entertainment with Africa Magic Epic (Dstv 156) and Trace Mziki (DStv 323)
“Quality entertainment has always been our key focus and we are excited to continue building our DStv entertainment options at every price point. Over the last year we have kept adding more value for our customers and in our latest move we are adding new channels to DStv Family and Access,” Eric Odipo, MultiChoice Kenya Managing Director said. “Last year, we froze subscription prizes and added more content and more importantly, brought down the English Premier League to the DStv Compact packages. And now we are further entrenching the notion of DStv is about real value and the ‘Home of Football’ by bringing ALL Spanish La Liga games in HD down to the DStv Family package at no extra cost. We are also strengthening this package with more amazing content, which will bring our DStv Family and Access customers more choice and even more value when it comes to their entertainment needs.”
This August, DStv viewers can look forward to:
- BBC Lifestyle: Boasts a number of exciting programmes showcasing some of the best British lifestyle programmes like Celebrity MasterChef which premieres on Wednesday 9 August at 20:00 CAT. Then there is the ever- informative Trust Me I’m a Doctor airing from Sunday 13 August at 17:00 featuring a lively mix of health-related stories led by a team of health experts and medical journalists. Obsessed with my Body, which premieres on Sunday 27 August at 22:00 CAT, is a documentary that looks into the rise in vanity among young men in modern Britain.
- Food Network: Get amazing simple and not-so-simple meal ideas, baking and a whole lot more food on this amazingly entertaining channel. Restaurant Stakeout premiering on 21 August at 20:00 CAT, where viewers see what lengths restaurant owners go to ensure their business run smoothly in their absence, including putting cameras to monitor staff. The Kitchen on Weekdays at 16:00 CAT will help viewers with cool tips, tricks and recipes to spice up your cooking skills.
- Cbeebies: This is a kiddies channel for children aged six and below and showcases favourites like shows like Cloudbabies, an animated Pre-school series about four enchanting childlike characters; Baba Pink, Baba Blue, Baba Yellow and Baba Green airing on Mondays at 12:30 CAT. Clangers: The Knitting Machine, all about the family race of mice-like creatures who live on, and inside a small moon-like planet from Wednesday 16 August at 18:15 CAT.
Highlights of more channels that are being added are available on www.dstv.com